Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dear Grandpa

Grandpa, The way you were and lived... The way you carried yourself in utmost dignity... Being your grandchild, I may not be just as glorious; but I will surely strive to be! Thank you so much for your inspiration and direction back when I was a simple fledgling pecking at teeny morsels of knowledge! Your faith in me will work wonders in my life like it did all the time.
Mom used to tell me that you loved people who strived for academic excellence... When I would pour over my studies or my hobby of reading/writing/etc... I always would sense a presence looking over my shoulder! I would be startled and look back expecting someone although I would see no one! Like mom says, maybe it is you! Guiding me, directing me with your deep sense of truth!
Do bless me Tatagaru in every step of my life... I always needed it. And I will always need it!

-Love always,
Yours
Pinky

No comments: